How to write a clear and concise statement that reveals what you believe about successful teaching practices. You will answer the questions:
- What do you believe about learning?
- How do you live that out in your own life?
- What methods do you implement and practice?
- Do these methods work?
- If so, how do you know?
- If not, what would you do?
- What are your goals for your students?
- How do you plan on growing as a teacher?
And then learn how to write an effective, clear, and concise statement for interviews, inspiration, reminders, and for reflection on those bad days.