This course is intended to help you learn to communicate more effectively using e-mail. It can help you determine when e-mail is and is not an efficient way of communicating and write e-mail that successfully conveys your message to your intended audience.
The following questions are discussed:
- Whether to Communicate with e-mail?
- Who Will Read It?
- Which subject lines do you think are most effective? Why?
- Why can help you to write easy to read e-mails?
- What practical tips are acceptable in less formal e-mails?
- How to evaluate the content of your e-mail?
- What do we lose out on when we communicate via e-mail?
- What should I know about greetings and farewells?
Also, a practical case is studied, during which common errors are analyzed, and how to rectify them.
I hope you will find it useful in your daily life!