If you love working in Adobe Illustrator but can’t seem to retain that hand drawn quality in your vector graphics, this class is for you!
Lisa has spent many years experimenting with ways to incorporate texture into her work that’s simple and effective. You’ll learn tips and tricks she uses in her vector graphics that you can incorporate into your workflow to save you hours of time and give you more control.
In this class you’ll learn:
- How to use simple shapes to create almost any animal!
- How to harness the power of layering for great texture results
- Three power tools in Adobe Illustrator that will save you loads of time
- The best texture settings for Image Trace in Illustrator
- Techniques you can apply to any vector project!
You’ll be creating:
- A whimsical character using the techniques and textures from this class.
Even if you’re new to drawing or Adobe Illustrator, you’ll find these simple and effective techniques easy to use and apply to your work!
You can also find Lisa here:
The 5 minute drawing project