Get an introduction to recent research in dyslexia and language difficulties and how you as a parent can identify difficulties and carry out a number of exercises adapted to your child’s needs:
1. Introduction and a welcome to the course
2. What to do if you suspect dyslexia
3. The significance of motivation
4. How to facilitate mass training
5. How to improve the technical side of reading
6. How to facilitate reading fluency
7. How to better the reading comprehension
8. Reading and learning strategies
9. How to make a reading course for your child
10. How to help struggeling writers
11. Digital aid programs
12. The end of the course
The unique about this course is how the content is based on a wide selection of research literature and long personal experience in primary school. This is in other words not a professional course developed by a research team or similar, but a definite and understandable course made for parents without prior knowledge of dyslexia.
But most important; I can guarantee that the methods provide increased reading and writing skills if one is willing to make an effort over time.
Feel free to take a look at the free previews for a closer look at what you can expect in the course.