Learn video editing with Hitfilm Express. This course will teach you the basics of using HitFilm Express to edit videos.
I teach from the basics walking though:-
- user interface
- importing media,
- cutting, trimming, cutting, joining videos clips,
- adding text or titles,
- slow motion and speed up
- adding and removing audio
- split screen video
- pan and zoom effect
- creating a video from static images
For intermediate lessons, you will learn how to create:-
- picture-in-picture or PIP
- chromakey or greenscreen video effect
- motion tracking to create objects that tracks movement in a video
- animated and “hand written” text
- animated line and more
I’ve designed the course so you can start making your video in a short time even if you are new to video editing. Topics are broken into bite size tutorials so you can return to it quickly to the tutorials if you need to repeat it.
Even if you’ve never created videos before, this course will be able to help you get started and to more advanced editing.
Updated Sep 2021
- new lessons added (motion tracking)
- lesson to reflect to minor changes in user interface in HitFilm Express