This Udemy course will give you the necessary knowledge to mitigate the risks associated with having big losses while trading or investing in the stock market. The course outline the importance of adding uncorrelated assets to the portfolio, risking no more than 1-2% per trade, use a position size calculator for deciding on the lot size, and many more
Losses are part of the game of trading or investing, even big investors like Carl Icahn, Bill Ackman, and Gabriel Piotkin have suffer from billionare single losses that have ended taking them away a big portion of their portfolio. As retail investors, we need to have a clear risk management strategy in order to avoid having big losses in the stock market.
That’s why this course will give you several techniques in order to mitigate your risk while trading or investing. For that I will;
· Teach about stop loss and trailing stop loss orders
· Give awareness on the different types of risks
· Explain how can diversification limit your losses
· Illustrate how buying with a margin of safety becomes less risky
· Discuss how can a dollar cost averaging approach reduces your risk
· Buying future contracts to reduce currency rate exposure
At the end of the course, you will have the necessary skills to conduct to protect your portfolio or trading account from suffering from mayor losses in the stock market by applying the concepts discussed.
I hope that I can help you save your time and you to leverage with my knowledge, see you at the course,
Financial Hints 🙂