In this course you’re going to learn something new. You’re going to learn how to make money with CPA, specifically through content locking strategy.
The beauty of making money through CPA is that you earn money creating content that you’re interested in, passionate over, or know lots about. Sure, you’ll have to put in a little bit of effort to get started, and a relatively small amount of money to get a website up and running.
Thankfully, you don’t need to know how to program a website, because i will show you step by step how to create your first cpa website.
You’ll make money while you sleep, and earn while you’re at work. Most importantly, you’ll be able to repeat the process and compound your earnings.
In a month from now you could have cold hard cash sitting your bank account. That’s a nice thought, right?
What You Are Going To Learn In This Course
– What is CPA marketing and how it works.
– Terms and notions that you should know before you start.
– How content locking works (in regard to CPA marketing).
– Difference between traditional CPA strategies and content locking.
– Top CPA networks that supports content locking, and how to get accepted.
– Best niches to target in 2021
– How to find your own profitable niche to target, and how to make sure there is a demand for it.
– Creating a website, getting a cheap domain with hosting, and installing WordPress.
– Create high converting landing pages.
– Create content locker and link it to your landing pages.
– Force the content locker to display top offers to your visitors.
– Best traffic sources for CPA marketing.
– Free traffic strategy, to drive thousands of visitors to your landing pages 100% free.
– Paid traffic sources
– Advertising in Google Ads.
– Advertising in Facebook Ads.
– How to avoid ad accounts suspension.
– Rank in YouTube in less than 48H.
What Is CPA Marketing?
CPA stands for “Cost per action”. This term refers to the cost an advertiser pays for every action completed. For example, an apple advertiser pays you $1 every time that you get your friend to eat an apple.
CPA marketing works by getting “publishers” to advertise offers to their viewers. However, instead of paying for views or clicks on the offers, the publisher is paid when a certain pre-determined action is completed.
An “action” can be anything. They tend to be simple to achieve, such as getting your viewers to:
– Fill in a short form, such as submitting an email address
– Get a quote for something, for example insurance
– Signing up for a free trial
– Purchasing a product
– Completing a small survey
– Downloading an application
Content locking makes this process much easier to do. By locking content you will incentivise the completion of the action.