You’ve got an important project to do with a fast-approaching deadline, but you find yourself scrolling through social media or watching TV instead… how do you break free of your frustrating cycle of procrastination?
There are multiple reasons we procrastinate which is why even if you’d learned some procrastination overcomes in the past, you still may be struggling to get going on what you need to get done!
In this course, you’ll learn the what’s happening in your brain when you procrastinate, as well as an arsenal of scientifically supported techniques to enable you to beat procrastination once and for all.
These techniques include:
- How to Motivate Your Subconscious & Why It’s Crucial To Do So
- Harnessing the “Dopamine Drip” in Your Brain
- Distinguishing Between What’s Important to YOU vs. Other People
- Employing Your Getting Unstuck Toolkit for Getting Back to Work When You Fall Off Track
See you in class!
Bestselling Author of It’s Go Time: Build the Business and Life You Really Want
Founder of BOOM U, an online business school helping experts, coaches, and creatives build successful businesses faster
Check out my other science-based courses to improve your performance:
- Goal Setting Masterclass: A 4-Step Method to Improve Performance
- High Performing Teams: Collaboration Tools To Improve Productivity
- Decision Making Skills: A 4-Step Model to Improve Your Decisions