Intraday trading using both Scalping and Day trading is very profitable if done the right way. It promises fast profits and also gives you more control over your trades. It is the best way to grow a small account.
The Quarters theory although never documented for use for scalping, is a trading method that proves that price movement is not random but follows a particular trend instead. It was published by Ilian Yotov in his book, the Quarters theory: A revolutionary new foreign currencies trading method.
For scalping, the Quarters theory illustrates how institutional traders use particular exchange rates in forex trading to make decisions on buying price and selling price. As scalping retail forex traders, our profit making goals are always aligned with the activities of these institutional traders and the Quarters theory accurately predicts where they will buy or sell.
To maximize scalping profits on the activities of these institutional traders, we shall be scalping with the Quarters theory so that we can be scalping at lower time frames to ensure that we catch price movements as often as possible.
This scalping course promises competence in a scalping strategy with very clear entry rules and exit rules. These scalping rules are very easy to follow and promise frequent and high probability trading opportunities.
After purchasing this scalping course, you will get all the necessary resources to use in your forex trading. These resources include scalping templates and indicators as well as a profile with the low spread pairs to be traded.
WHAT YOU WILL LEARN:
1. A profitable scalping trading system
2. The basis behind growing a small account with scalping
3. The principles behind scalping
4. Identifying momentum when scalping
5. Counter trend scalping
6. Trend continuation scalping
7. Use of regular divergences when scalping
8. Use of hidden divergences when scalping
9. How to use the Quarters theory for scalping
10. Importance of a color coded stochastic indicator during scalping
WHO WILL BENEFIT MOST FROM THIS COURSE:
1. Traders who enjoy scalping
2. Traders who have never tried scalping before but wish to try it
3. Traders looking to grow small accounts through scalping
Follow me into this forex trading course as we dive deeper to a state of joyful trading. Join our community and be part of the winning team!!!!!