Present more meaningful insight into your Excel data with PivotTables.
This Course Come With:
•Downloadable Excel Workbooks
Create PivotTables Fast So You Can Easily Analyze, Drill-Down, and Quickly Calculate Your Excel Spreadsheet Data
You use Excel for a reason, and I’m sure it’s not to spend hours analyzing data.
You could sit for hours, pouring over hundreds, or thousands of rows.
Filtering, sorting, and calculating like there’s no tomorrow.
And when you need to alter the data, you can do it all again.
Or you could take a different approach.
You can spend seconds, and create PivotTables.
Some people spend so much time creating formulas, copying and pasting numbers and records, when they can use PivotTables.
Those that do use PivotTables can make better business decisions, analyze faster, and have more control over their data, and confidence in their skills.
In this course you’ll learn:
•How to create PivotTables
•How to filter, and create custom sorting lists
•How to format values, and create calculated fields
•How to create Slicers and Timelines for ultra fast filtering
•How to change the layout and style
•How to create PivotCharts
Learn to create PivotTables in hours, not days. Then use that knowledge to create user-friendly, interactive reports in minutes, not hours!
Whether you are a small business owner looking to better understand sales trends, an assistant creating weekly reports, or you’re looking for a way to better track household expenses, if you are using Excel, you need PivotTables!
Most exercises can also be applied to Excel 2007, Excel 2010, and Excel 2016 as well.
GAIN MICROSOFT EXCEL PIVOTTABLE SKILLS.
Enroll Now & I’ll See You In Class!
• This course is designed for creating and managing PivotTables in Excel 2013, however, if you use Excel 365, 2016, 2010, or even 2007 most exercises will also apply to you. Spreadsheets for the exercises are provided in the Resources section for each lecture.
• This course is intended for Excel users who are not yet familiar with PivotTables, but have a real desire to learn them. No prior PivotTable experience is needed, however experience with tables in Excel is recommended.
IsáBel . has created 13 courses that got 3,486 reviews which are generally positive. IsáBel . has taught 30,838 students and received a 4.6 average review out of 3,486 reviews. Depending on the information available, IsáBel . is a TRUSTED instructor.
Would You Like to Get the Tips, Tools, and Exercises You Need for the Technical, Business, and Software Skills You Want?IsáBel Will Show You How.
Since 1999 IsáBel has been training you – the Admin, the Parent going back to work, the Teacher, the Small Business Owner, the Electrician, and Law Officer. Those moving into a new career, and those wanting to move up in their current career. Government Officials, Job-seekers, Part-time workers, and Full-time students have all taken courses, both in person, and online from IsáBel.
Technical courses in everyday language are offered in her Udemy portfolio.
IsaBel has been certified many times over as a Database Administrator, IT Professional, Developer, Network Administrator, and even Certified Ethical Hacker. Even with a technical background, she is a down to earth half-marathoner, who enjoys her family, good food, and sports.
IsaBel grew up around teachers, so education was always important to her.
All her life she has seen how gaining even a little more knowledge can make such a big difference in everything from the way you speak, to the way you cook, the way you parent, to the way you fix a leaky faucet, the speed in which you perfect your spreadsheets, to the upgrade your resume can get by learning SQL.
She was taught the importance of always learning, and works hard daily to help others, like you, meet your goals.
COURSES ON UDEMY.COM
– Microsoft Access SQL: SQL for Non-Programmers
– SQL Made Simple: SQL Server Queries for Non-Programmers
– Excel Pivot Tables: The Power of Pivot Tables… Made Easy
– Excel: Time Saving Tips That Will Boost Your Productivity ✔
– Excel VBA: The VBA Beginner’s Blueprint to Programming Excel
– Access: Time Saving Tips That Will Boost Your Productivity ✔
– Access Macros: Automate Your Access Databases
– Microsoft Access: Beyond the Basics of Access Bundle
– Access VBA: The Beginner’s Blueprint to Programming Access
– Microsoft Word: Forms, Mail Merge, and Field Code Rules
– Microsoft Word Time Saving Tips To Boost Your Productivity ✔
– Microsoft Office: Word, Excel and Access Productivity Bundle
– SharePoint 2010: Survey Creation for SharePoint Admins
– SharePoint 2013: Survey Creation for SharePoint Admins
▶Subscribe to My YouTube Channel for Video Clips, because Change Matters, Growth Matters.