Who is this class for?
‘Excel for Beginners: Learn The Essentials in 50 Minutes’ is designed for Microsoft Excel beginners who want to get to grips with the software in a short amount of time.
If you’ve not used Excel before, have limited experience with it, or need a refresh of the basics then this class will be perfect for you!
What will I learn?
In just 50 minutes you’ll learn how to write formulas and functions, format spreadsheets, create charts, and more! At the end of the class you’ll have the knowledge and best practice tips you need to complete most basic tasks in Excel to get things done easily and efficiently. The contents of the class are as follows:
- Introduction and Excel’s Benefits
- Basic Formatting Tips
- Further Cell Formatting Tips
- Simple Functions You Need to Know
- Cell Referencing Best Practices
- Why You Should Use Conditional Formatting
- How to Remove Duplicates
- Sum Data Based on a Criteria (SUMIFS)
- Find a Value in a Table (VLOOKUP)
- Combine Text Strings (CONCAT)
- Creating Charts
- Next Steps