In this course you will learn about the process of communication and how to communicate effectively in both personal and professional environments. The modules include Communication Skills, Body Language, Face-to-Face Communication, Styles and Barriers to Communication and Business Communication.
Disclosure: when you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Effective Communication Skills
The modules include Communication Skills, Body Language, Face-to-Face Communication, Styles and Barriers to Communication and Business Communication.
Created by Roshmi Roy
Top Career Coaching courses:
CourseMarks Score® helps students to find the best classes. We aggregate 18 factors, including freshness, student feedback and content diversity.
Course content can become outdated quite quickly. After analysing 71,530 courses, we found that the highest rated courses are updated every year. If a course has not been updated for more than 2 years, you should carefully evaluate the course before enrolling.
New courses are hard to evaluate because there are no or just a few student ratings, but Student Feedback Score helps you find great courses even with fewer reviews.
The top online course contains a detailed description of the course, what you will learn and also a detailed description about the instructor.
Tests, exercises, articles and other resources help students to better understand and deepen their understanding of the topic.
This course contains:
Table of contents
• Ability to comprehend spoken and written English ( Intermediate level)
• Willingness to learn
You will learn
✓ Make meaningful conversation
✓ Use appropriate body language
✓ Use correct language in business situations
✓ Develop a positive self-image
This course is for
• People managers at all levels who need to give more effective performance feedback – and model how to receive feedback well
• Anyone who has to present ideas to internal or external audiences
• Those who struggle with conflict and tricky conversations with colleagues, customers, clients, and others
• People in any industry who want to be seen as more confident, credible, and compelling communicators