In this course, you will get 2 Practice Exams with 100+ Unique Questions from “E20-368 – Dell EMC XtremIO Solutions Specialist for Implementation Engineer” covering all the topics for the E20-368 Exam.
Updated to latest questions on June 2022.
What do you get in this course?
•2 Mock Tests with 100+ Unique and Latest Questions
•Reliable exam reports to evaluate strengths and weaknesses
•Questions are frequently reviewed and updated frequently.
•Practice tests are created by Subject Matter Experts and the questions always stay current with the actual exam.
•100% verified answers and explanations to each question.
•This practice exam provides you with an opportunity to become familiar with the question topics and formats found in the actual Dell EMC Certified Specialist – Implementation Engineer – XtremIO Solutions (DECS-IE) exam.
•We have designed Dell EMC XtremIO Solutions Specialist practice exams to help you prepare for the E20-368 certification exam.
•It also helps you identify topics in which you are already well prepared and topics on which you may need further training.
•We have rigorously maintained the topic weights, passing score, exam duration and question format in our mock exam as per the E20-368 Dell EMC XtremIO Solutions Specialist for Implementation Engineer certification syllabus.
•Simply, our Dell EMC DCS-IE practice exam builds readiness and confidence for the E20-368 certification exam.
•Practice tests allow you to become familiar with the topics and question types you will find on the proctored exam.
•Your results on a practice test offer one indication of how prepared you are for the proctored exam and can highlight topics on which you need to study and train further
Overview of E20-368 – Dell EMC XtremIO Solutions Specialist for Implementation Engineer :
This exam is a qualifying exam for the Specialist – Implementation Engineer, XtremIO Solutions (DCS-IE) track.
This exam focuses on the knowledge and activities involved in implementing XtremIO storage systems in heterogeneous virtualized open systems environments. This includes cluster installation and initial configuration, implementing and configuring host access to storage, implementing local replication, performance monitoring and optimization, and basic troubleshooting.
Dell EMC XtremIO Solutions Specialist Exam Summary :
•Exam Name : Dell EMC Certified Specialist – Implementation Engineer – XtremIO Solutions (DECS-IE)
•Exam Code : E20-368
•Exam Price : $200 (USD)
•Duration : 105 mins
•Number of Questions : 60
•Passing Score : 63%
Dell EMC E20-368 Exam Syllabus Topics :
XtremIO X1 and X2 Hardware Fundamentals 9%
– Identify and describe the XtremIO X1 and X2 hardware components, cluster offerings, and FRUs
– Identify and describe the hardware components and FRUs
XtremIO X1 and X2 Installation 23%
– Identify, describe, and compare the required documentation involved in XtremIO X1 and X2 installations; including the specific order in which the documents should be used
– Identify and describe the individual XtremIO X1 and X2 cluster cabling requirements as well as compare and contrast single versus multi-cluster cable requirements
– Identify and describe the logical order of XtremIO X1 and X2 installation operations after cabling has been completed, up to cluster format
– Identify and describe the XtremIO X1 and X2 post installation procedures and processes
– Identify and describe how to power on, configure, and validate cluster connectivity and the overall status
XtremIO X1 and X2 Initial Configuration 16%
– Explain the XtremIO X1 and X2 Management Server (XMS) installation options, requirements, and deployment considerations
– Identify and describe the purpose of the software components required in an XtremIO X1 and X2 installation
– Identify and describe the XtremIO X1 and X2 communication connectivity options (ESRS, FTPS, e-mail)
– Identify and describe how to initialize and register the XtremIO X1 and X2 cluster in the Install base
XtremIO X1 and X2 Management 38%
– Identify and describe XtremIO X1 and X2 storage management operations (GUI,CLI, REST); including user accounts, methods of access
– Identify and describe XtremIO X1 and X2 volume operations
– Identify and describe the XtremIO X1 and X2 host configuration requirements
– Explain the specific Microsoft Windows host configuration requirements in XtremIO X1 and X2 environments
– Explain the specific VMware and Linux host configuration requirements in XtremIO X1 and X2 environments
– Describe XtremIO X1 and X2 Snapshot configurations, uses, and limits
– Identify and describe XtremIO X1 and X2 Data Services benefits and integration features
– Identify and describe XtremIO X1 and X2 performance considerations and reporting abilities
XtremIO X1 and X2 Solution Integration 14%
– Identify and describe XtremIO X1 and X2 RecoverPoint, VPLEX, and AppSync options, considerations, limitations, and specific uses cases
– Explain the Oracle, VDI, XtremIO X1 and X2 challenges, best practices, and deployment considerations
– Describe the XtremIO X1 and X2 GUI, and CLI cluster state options, power procedures, and IP modification considerations