Welcome to this Course on Dynatrace
We are very excited to get this course out to you. This course will take you from being a beginner to an expert in Dynatrace for application and infrastructure monitoring.
In this course you will Learn by example, as we demonstrate all the concepts discussed – so that you can see them working, and you can try them out for yourself as well.
My step-by-step training will initiate you into the world of Dynatrace APM.
Dynatrace is designed to collect, analyze and respond to incoming data from a variety of sources – from the cloud as well as on-premises servers. Whether it is your front line application or your Kubernetes based infrastructure, Dynatrace can manage it all. Combine Dynatrace with tools like Slack to get informative alerts when things go wrong.
We will learn about the three key components of Monitoring a tech stack –
1) Application Monitoring: Collect data across all sources, front end and back end. Measure your applications performance using Apdex scores and response times. Calculate error rate and fast-forward the debugging process.
2) Infrastructure Monitoring: Monitor your local machine and kubernetes clusters using Dynatrace. Even your docker container can send performance information to Dynatrace.
3)Debugging and Analysis: Build beautiful dashboards to analyze your application performance. All errors and alerts can be displayed in a single place.
We will understand why Dynatrace is the perfect APM platform. We will learn about its features & capabilities.
Everything is well documented and separated, so you can find what you need. Assignments and Quizzes will make sure you stay on track and test your knowledge. The course will have a combination of theory and practical examples.
Disclosure: when you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Dynatrace for Full Stack Monitoring [Including Kubernetes]
Learn to monitor your infrastructure and applications using Dynatrace
Top Dynatrace courses:
CourseMarks Score® helps students to find the best classes. We aggregate 18 factors, including freshness, student feedback and content diversity.
Course content can become outdated quite quickly. After analysing 71,530 courses, we found that the highest rated courses are updated every year. If a course has not been updated for more than 2 years, you should carefully evaluate the course before enrolling.
New courses are hard to evaluate because there are no or just a few student ratings, but Student Feedback Score helps you find great courses even with fewer reviews.
The top online course contains a detailed description of the course, what you will learn and also a detailed description about the instructor.
Tests, exercises, articles and other resources help students to better understand and deepen their understanding of the topic.
This course contains:
Table of contents
Welcome to this Course on Dynatrace
You will learn
✓ Understand Dynatrace from an architectural stand point
✓ Understand and apply Apdex scores with Dynatrace
✓ How to Monitor a Kubernetes Cluster with Dynatrace
✓ How to Monitor docker containers with Dynatrace
✓ Setup Alerting with Dynatrace and integrate Dynatrace with 3rd party apps like Slack
✓ Monitor databases using Dynatrace
• OS or Linux
• An Internet connection
• All technologies we will use will be free/have free trial versions
• Some Basic knowledge of unix/linux commands can be helpful, but not required
• A basic understanding of web apps can be helpful
• A basic understanding of docker and kubernetes can be helpful
This course is for
• DevOps Engineers trying to setup smart alerting for troubleshooting problems
• DevOps engineers looking to monitor their infrastructure and databases real time