Learn How to Select and Apply the Right Leadership Style for Every Situation
I was once a new leader.
So, I know the challenge of going from a doing role to your first leadership role. It doesn’t matter how good you are at doing stuff: leadership is something new.
‘Mike has successfully led and delivered many complex programmes – exceeding client expectations and building high performing teams wherever he goes. His continuing energy and enthusiasm to develop and learn, and to share his exciting ideas and insights so freely is a continual inspiration.’
– Rex Mackrill –
Do you want to be able to lead your team members well…
And to do so with confidence?
Leaders only succeed when your team succeeds.
As a manager, your job is to keep things going, and make changes happen. But you can’t do it alone. This means getting the best performance from your team. And that means leading them…
You need to be ready to take your place as an effective leader in your organization.
This course is designed to be practical.
At the end of this course, you’ll be able to:
- Identify what each individual needs, to succeed in their role
- Choose which one of your simple and effective leadership styles will work best
- Apply day-to-day leadership with minimum friction and fuss
- Set clear and easy-to-follow goals
- Give motivating and developmental feedback
- Apply your skills to leading your team as a whole team