Master Customer Service – delight your customers using great customer care and benefit from lifelong loyalty and referrals
This course is for aspiring and existing customer service executives who want to learn what is customer service and how to be a good customer service executive. This course is also for entrepreneurs to the learn importance of customer service in any business.
Easy to understand concepts and tools that help anyone acquire the skill of providing excellent customer support. There is no such thing as a job today that isn’t service-focused, in the sense that everything within a company is being done in support of a customer. This course is an introduction to customer service and its importance in any business.
Exceeding your customers’ expectations can help deliver a long-term increase in revenue, customer satisfaction, and your career success.
Customer service training doesn’t have to be boring!
This customer service course includes video lectures, real company examples, jot notes, and interviews with industry professionals. All of these resources are designed to help you apply what you learn and succeed!
This course covers the following topics:
1. Why Customer Service Can Make or Break Your Business
2. What Does Good Customer Service Really Mean
3. The Five Components of Great Customer Service
4. How To Handle Customers Service Challenges
5. Creating Your Own Customer Service Manifesto
6. The Mindset of Customer Service Expert
7. The Biggest Customer Service Mistakes and How to Avoid Them
8. Your Customer Service with a FAQ
9. Is the Customer Really Always Right
10. Tips for Delivering World Class Customer Service