Overwhelmed Trying to Get Your Course Designed and Video Shot?
Feeling overwhelmed when you think about getting your course created, video shot, and uploaded? A lot of folks are, but this course can get you started on the road to delivering quality content to your students. You’re not alone. Many course creators have a grasp on the content they want to teach to their students, but many are unsure how to create content, video, and voiceovers. This course will show you the path to getting your content from your head to your students without stress or overwhelm.
You can create your entire course in PowerPoint. You can create slides and insert your content, you can shoot video on your slides, you can record voiceovers on your slides, and you can export your presentation as an mp4 file that you can post to your online course provider.
In this course you will learn how to:
· Create a New Presentation
· Choose a Theme
· Add Content to Your Slides
· Add Transitions and Animations to Your Slides
· Use the Design Ideas Feature
· Edit Pictures and Graphics
· Add Speaker Notes to Your Slides
· Shoot Video and Voiceovers in Your Slides
· Save Your Presentation as a Movie
Don’t let the overwhelm stop you! Enroll today.