Often times, learning a new game engine can be difficult, especially when it comes to Unreal Engine 4. Unreal Engine 4 makes your 2D and 3D games stand out, as long as you know how to properly use it.
This course will teach you exactly how to use it. The 15 lecture course (which only takes an hour and a half of your time) starts off with the basics. It teaches you how to implement the basics to create great visuals that are real to the human mind. From there, you are taught simple, clear concepts. That way it’s easy to follow and Unreal Engine 4 becomes much easier to use.
The best part is, you will use the concepts learned for every single game project that you will ever develop. You will even discover and love using the difficult feature, the marketplace. While others (who didn’t take the course) will find that feature hard to maneuver.
By the end of the course, you will be able to:
•Apply what you learned to build your own games from start to finish.
•Organize your game development to make your workflow not only quality but faster.
•Make use of Unreal’s blueprints to expand on first-person shooting and create new characteristics.
What’s more? If you struggle with programming and coding, you are in luck! This course gives you examples upon examples guiding you through the fundamentals of Blueprint programming. So that in little to no time, you will be able to make magic with Blueprints.
You will finally get a course that teaches you how to build a game, from A to Z. When you are done, you will know how to make quality 2D and 3D that sets you apart.
Simply click the Enroll Now button to get started right now!
More about the Instructor:
This course is designed by Animation Hacks which is the visual effect studio with high-quality skill artist work on numerous unannounced projects. In addition, they enjoy sharing their knowledge with those students who learn 3D online.
NOTE FOR STUDENTS – please take a look Section 1 / Lecture 1 to downloads for the source attachment link with the lesson.)
✓ Implement sound effects, background music, and particle effects
✓ Collect and destroy game objects
✓ Master beginner blueprint concepts, like variables, “if” statements, and arrays
✓ Navigate the Unreal Engine and discover unique features like the Marketplace
✓ Detect collisions, receive user input, and create game mechanics
✓ Creating the basic elevator game mechanics
✓ Creating the sliding door game mechanics
✓ Creating a day and night cycle in game
✓ Creating a basic sprint system
✓ Creating the level changing checkpoint
✓ Create a pickup object with scoring
✓ Create a grenade effect and game mechanics
✓ Creating exploding enemy AI
✓ Creating a UI minimap for game
✓ Creating the player health pickup
• Unreal engine 4
• A basic understanding of mathematics (order of operations, addition, subtraction, multiplication) will facilitate comprehension of certain coding logic.
• No prior programming or Unreal experience is required. If you have worked in C++ or Unreal before, this course can help you fine-tune your game development skills.
• Before beginning this course, you should be comfortable browsing the Web.
• This course is not for someone who is an advanced game developer. This course is also not for students who are not interested in learning to code as you will get an introduction to the fundamentals of blueprint programming.
• Anyone seeking an understanding of best visual coding practices such as organization with your project and optimal development workflow that are essential to game development.
• People interested in developing commercial quality 2D and 3D games either professionally or as a hobby.
• The ideal student for this course is someone who is interested in game development with Unreal and visual programming, C++, blueprint and is looking for an interactive, project-based course.
Animation Hacks has created 19 courses that got 1,747 reviews which are generally positive. Animation Hacks has taught 14,223 students and received a 3.6 average review out of 1,747 reviews. Depending on the information available, Animation Hacks is a TRUSTED instructor.
Animation Hacks is a visual effect institute who offer a huge and ever growing range of high quality training solutions that teach using studio quality narrated videos backed-up with practical hands-on examples and comprehensive working files. All courses are created by high skill educators and experts in video based education.
The emphasis is on teaching industrial film skills that are essential for progressing in today’s visual effect environment.