This course was last updated on 11/2021.
We analyzed factors such as the rating (0.0/5) and the ratio between the number of reviews and the number of students, which is a great signal of student commitment.
✓ From a supplied Storyboard or create your own to work from.
✓ Identify and create or prepare each elements needed to composite the ‘master video’
✓ Based on your initial brief and the input from the SME – check if the ILOs have been met and how best to deliver the final result
✓ If need be, remake and insert new elements into the ‘master’ – then repeat the last stages
✓ Create and prepare an e-Learning Multimedia Video.
• To follow this course in practise, you will need a ‘motion capture’ (video) camera – Ideally a high-resolution camera, but a ‘good’ smart phone maybe sufficient…
• You will need an ‘editing / compositing’ computer – One with enough storage space and ‘power’ to accommodate large ‘raw’ footage and other graphical elements
• You will need (a minimum of) software / applications for editing and compositing video – including sound. Ideally this would be ‘industry standard’ software – such as Adobe Premiere or Final Cut Studio
• Other applications that you ‘should’ ideally have – for sound, graphics and animation – might include ‘Adobe Audition, Adobe After Effects or Apple Motion, Adobe Photoshop/Illustrator or Affinity, Cimema4D (or another 3D app)
• You can do much of this work with ‘less professional’ applications – such as Camtasia, i
• Movie, Movie Maker, Gimp, Krita +
• This course is aimed at those wanting to enter the creative e-learning or multimedia presentation fields. It will also ‘fast-track’ you and help to build a comprehensive portfolio
• This course will also benefit you, if you work remotely ‘solo’ or part of a team
The course costs $12.99. And currently there is a 57% discount on the original price of the course, which was $29.99. So you save $17 if you enroll the course now.
YES, Creating a Multimedia Video Project for E-Learning has a 30-day money back guarantee. The 30-day refund policy is designed to allow students to study without risk.
Ian Rossenrode has created 4 courses that got reviews which are generally positive. Ian Rossenrode has taught 5 students and received a — average review out of reviews. Depending on the information available, Ian Rossenrode is a TRUSTED instructor.
Senior Multimedia Creative
I am a ‘vastly’ experienced multimedia artist, graphic designer and ‘all-round creative’ with a fine art degree and many years in Graphic Design, Illustration, Multimedia, Higher-Education course content creation/production.++I spent quite a number of years as a freelance designer & artist, in addition to my time employed as both Art and Creative Director… I established/owned and (creatively) directed two ‘multimedia video, animation and print’ studios, while also training many designers and artists… With over 20 years in and around London, with News International, King’s College and Imperial College London (Universities), in addition to years spent with other companies and institutions – such as Cranfield University, KPMG, Deloitte, Kalypso (E-learning) ++ I am currently freelancing once again and teaching (face-to-face and online).Show moreShow less