CAPM is a certification to get the grip on the basics in project management and regardless of your career stage, the Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM) is an asset that will distinguish you in the job market and enhance your credibility and effectiveness working on or with project teams. The certification exam has 150 questions, and you have three hours to complete it.
In this practice test set, we’ll cover topics such as:
•Basics of Project Management
•Monitoring and Controlling the project
•Closing the project
This knowledge can be applied to on-the-job experiences that help develop growing levels of competence in the practice of project management. Individuals who carry the CAPM designation after their name enjoy a high level of credibility from Project Management Professional (PMP)® certification holders, project managers, employers, and peers. This course is designed to help you solve various practice questions from all the knowledge areas of project management and will give you the confidence required to crack the exam on your first attempt. Once you finish this course, you will feel good enough to pass the examination. This course is taught by NS Academy and contains 400 High Realistic CAPM questions in 4 Exams
TIPS for preparing and cracking the exam
· Review A Guide to the Project Management Body of Knowledge (PMBOK® Guide) – Sixth Edition twicePractice is the key. Practice and remember every single table of the knowledge area
· Finally, test yourself with all these CAPM questions without fail
· You can pause the test at any time and resume later.
· You can retake the test as many times as you would like.
· The progress bar at the top of the screen will show your progress as well as the time remaining in the test. If you run out of time, don’t worry; you will still be able to finish the test.(as learning mode)
· You can skip a question to come back to at the end of the exam.
· You can also use “Mark for review” to come back to questions you are unsure about before you submit your test.
· If you want to finish the test and see your results immediately, press the stop
The tests in this set are timed, so you’ll know when you’re taking more time than the official test allows, and at the end of the test, you’ll receive a personal breakdown of the questions you answered correctly and incorrectly to help you continually improve. You’ll also be able to see an explanation for each question at the end of the test to help you avoid making the same mistakes when taking the exam. Are you ready to get your CAPM?
All the Best!