Date : 08/Feb/2021
Author : Vishal Joshi, I am a Automation QA and have a 4+ years of experience in Selenium.
1. Basic knowledge of Selenium is enough.
What this course will give you :
1. It will ready you to crack any interview ranging 1- 3 years experience.
2. It will help you to showcase your experience in Automation.
1. Manual Testers who wants to move to automation.
2. People who wants to works as Web Automation Testers.
3. People who wants to start there career in Testing.
What are the contents it has :
Module 1 : Detailed topics in Selenium
1. Xpath –Absolute and Relative xpath
2. Waits–Implicit, Explicit and Fluent wait
3. Asserts –Hard and Soft Assertions
4. Methods–IsDisplayed, IsEnabled, IsSelected
5. Mouse Actions in Selenium
6. Dropdown in Selenium
7. Navigations in Selenium
8. Taking screenshots in Selenium
9. Cookies in Selenium
10.Minimizing and Maximizing browser
11.Alerts in Selenium
Module 2 : It is all about the interview questions, there answer with explanation and fast learning tricks :
1. Interview Question Part 1
2. Interview Question Part 2
3. Interview Question Part 3
4. Interview Question Part 4
5. Interview Question Part 5
Will be added in upcoming weeks (In Progress)
6. Interview Question Part 6–> On Approaches like BDD, TDD, Keyword Data Driven
7. Interview Question Part 7–> On TestNG framework