Welcome to the CompTIA SY0-601: Practice Tests
This exam is valid for the CompTIA SY0-601 Technologies Certification
The course contains 4 practice tests, with 136 questions in total, timed to 150 minutes and passing score adjusted at 90% Questions are very similar to the real exam.
SIMULATOR 1 – 40 Questions
SIMULATOR 2 – 40 Questions
SIMULATOR 3 – 40 Questions
SIMULATOR 4 – 16 Questions
The CompTIA Security+ certification exam will verify the successful candidate has the knowledge and skills required to:
• Assess the security posture of an enterprise environment and recommend and implement appropriate security solutions
• Monitor and secure hybrid environments, including cloud, mobile, and IoT
• Operate with an awareness of applicable laws and policies, including principles of governance, risk, and compliance
• Identify, analyze, and respond to security events and incidents
This is equivalent to two years of hands-on experience working in a security/systems administrator job role.
These content examples are meant to clarify the test objectives and should not be construed as a comprehensive listing of all the content of this examination.
Required exam SY0-601
Number of questions Maximum of 90
Types of questions Multiple-choice and performance-based
Length of test- 90 minutes
• At least 2 years of work experience in IT systems administration with a focus on security
• Hands-on technical information security experience
• Broad knowledge of security concepts
Passing score 750 (on a scale of 100–900)