Getting the A+ certification from CompTIA, after IT Fundamentals, is a highly recommended first step towards getting your IT certifications. This course walks students through Core 1, 220-1001, which prepares them to pass their exam and provides authentic IT skills to use on the job. Once 220-1001 has been taken, 220-1002 (Core 2) is next, followed by the recommended steps of Network+ and Security+.
The CompTIA A+ Core Series covers expanded content on growing parts of the IT support role including an expansion of baseline security topics and a different approach to defining competency in operational procedures. CompTIA A+ 220-1001 covers mobile devices, networking technology, hardware, virtualization and cloud computing, and network troubleshooting.
Both the CompTIA A+ 220-1001 and A+ 220-1002 are among the most popular CompTIA training series available and provide students the opportunity to obtain one of the highest globally recognized certifications available within the IT industry. Good luck as you progress through this beneficial CompTIA training series.
This course teaches the necessary skills for an entry level IT professional.
• Assemble components based on customer requirements
• Install, configure, and maintain PCs, mobile devices, and software for end users
• Understand the basics of networking and security forensics
• Properly and safely diagnose, resolve, and document common hardware and software issues
• Apply troubleshooting skills
• Provide appropriate customer support
• Understand the basics of scripting, virtualization, desktop imaging, and