If you want to learn how to play the Ukulele and you are looking for an easy to follow step-by-step approach, then this is the perfect course for you!
Join over 8000 students, who have taken this bestselling Beginner Ukulele Course to learn playing the Ukulele.
This course covers everything you need to know and it is designed for beginners (you don’t need any prior music experience, before taking this course.
What will you learn:
– 22 Strumming Patterns & Techniques
… Strumming with your Fingers
… Strumming with a Pick
… Strumming with your thumb
… Strumming with your index finger
– 9 Chords (Major, Minor, 7th Chords) + Chord Library!!
– 13 Songs (Singing & Playing)
… Are you sleeping
… Rock my Soul
… Drunken Sailor
… Oh Susannah
… London Bridge
… Midnight Special
… Yankee Doodle
… Auld Lang Syne
… Billy Boy
… Old McDonald
… Happy Birthday
… Everybody Loves Saturday Night
– 6 Picking Patterns
– Chord Changes
– 4-Chord Progression
– Practicing Effectively (How to practice technique, how to schedule your practice time…)
– individual support (when you have questions, you can send them to me)
The content of this course builds a great foundation for the complete beginner. By the end of it you’ll have developed a solid technique and a sense of rhythm, which will enable you to play many songs that you like.
I am looking forward to seeing you inside 🙂