Occupational Therapy isn’t just a profession it’s a journey. It’s the path to helping others living more meaningful and independent lives.
In this course, you will learn everything from preparing for OT school to working as an OT and how much you can expect to make as a new grad. In addition, you’ll learn about
– How to know if OT is right for you
– A day in the life of an OT
– The best ways to shadow an OT
– Pre-OT jobs to help you prepare for OT school
– Interviewing for OT school
– Cost of OT school and work-study programs
– How to work and Study
– What OT school is like
– OT vs Medschool
– Detailed information about OT salary
– Traditional and non-traditional OT fields
– Travel OT jobs, acute care, acute rehab, pediatric, hand therapy, driver rehab, etc.
– OT evaluations, treatment, and documenation
This course will provide tips and tricks to help you on your path to discovering if OT is right for you. You’ll also learn about the cost of OT school and what you can expect to make after working as a new grad.
You’ll also be able to join a network group with others watching this course to share similar questions and concerns you might have as a Pre-OT.
Additional resouces will be provide such as PDF files, website resources, a newsletter and youtube videos, so you have all the up-to-date information and news on OT.
I hope you enjoy this course, and please share your feed back.