Benefits of this course:
1. This Course will provide completeness on every topic.
2. This Course will make you to Strong on Theoretically and Pro grammatically.
3. This Course will provide Good Platform for the Advanced Technologies and Frameworks like Jdbc, Servlets, Jsps, Hibernate, JPA, Spring,..
4. This Course includes almost all the interview Questions and Answers as part of the Course internally.
5. This Course will provide Downloadable Material for all the above specified topics.
1. J2SE / JAVA SE
2. J2EE / JAVA EE
3. J2ME / JAVA ME
1. J2SE / JAVA SE:[Core Java]
–> Java 2 Standard Edition
–> It will cover only Fundemntals of JAVA.
–> Standalone Applications.
–> If we design and execute any application with out using Client-Server Arch then that application is called as Standalone Application.
–> If we design and execute any application with out distributing application logic over multiple machines then that application is called as “Standalone Application”.
–> 5% of the applications are Standalone Applications.
–> It is a dependent PL for J2EE, Testing Tools, Salesforce, SAP, Hadoop,……..
–> Introduction, OOPs, Exception Handling, Multi Threadding, IOStreams, Collection Freamework,…….
2. J2EE / JAVA EE:
–> Java 2 Enterprise Edition
–> It will cover Server side Programming.
–> Distributed Applications / Enterprise Applications
–> If we design and execute any application on the basis of Client-Server Arch or by distributing application logic over Multiple machines then that application is called as Distributed Application or Enterprise Application.
–> 95% of the appl.
–> Servlets, Jsps, Jstl, EL, EJBs, Web Services,……….
3. J2ME / JAVA ME:
–> Java 2 Micro Edition
–> Micro programming
–> Mobile based Applications
–> If we design and execute any appl on the basis of Mobile H/W System then that application is called as Mobile Based Application.
–> less Demand.