If you want to learn how to play the Baritone Ukulele and you are looking for an easy to follow step-by-step approach, then this is the perfect course for you!
Join over 8000 students, who have taken my Ukulele courses to learn how to play the Ukulele.
This course covers everything you need to know and it is designed for beginners (you don’t need any prior music experience, before taking this course.
What will you learn:
– 22 Strumming Patterns & Techniques
… Strumming with your Fingers
… Strumming with your thumb
– 9 Chords (Major, Minor, 7th Chords)
– 5 Songs (Singing & Playing)
… Are you sleeping
… Rock my Soul
… Drunken Sailor
… Happy Birthday
… Everybody Loves Saturday Night
– Chord Changes
– 4-Chord Progression
– Practicing Effectively (How to practice technique, how to schedule your practice time…)
– individual support (when you have questions, you can send them to me)
Why should you learn the Baritone Ukulele?
– if you can’t decide wheather you want to play the ukulele or the guitar, this is the instrument to go to, as it combines the best of both worlds
– it is as easy to play as the ukulele, but has the warm rich sound of a guitar
– if you want to transition from ukulele to guitar, the Baritone Ukulele is a great step inbetween (as it is tuned like the guitar)
The content of this course builds a great foundation for the complete beginner. By the end of it you’ll have developed a solid technique and a sense of rhythm, which will enable you to play many songs that you like.
I am looking forward to seeing you inside 🙂