This course if useful for you if –
– you are in 11th, 12th or dropping an year and are preparing for competitive engineering or science exams such as JEE, NEET, BITS etc
– you want an extra, comprehensive and complete reference to complement with your classroom coaching
– you are lagging behind in your chemistry syllabus
– are dropping an year
– looking for a crash course and are willing to work hard everyday
– proper classroom coaching for these exams is not available to you
This course is for those who wish to crack competitive exams specifically JEE Main/ Advanced, BITSAT, NEET and AIPMT.
The lectures contain complete content of all the chapters and is the only thing required for your complete prep. You can simply play these lectures and note down the content, just like you would in a classroom. Everything is exactly as I have taught in my class.
It has plenty of theory, examples, practice questions and assignments.
The chapters included are:
Physical Chemistry – Mole Concept, Atomic Structure, Gaseous State, Thermodynamics, Chemical Equilibrium, Ionic Equilibrium, Dilute Solutions and Colligative Properties, Solid State, Electrochemistry, Chemical Kinetics and Radioactivity, etc
Organic Chemistry – IUPAC Nomenclature, Isomerism, GOC, Hydrocarbons, Alcohol, Phenol and Ether, Carbonyl Compounds, Acids and Derivatives, Amines, Biomolecules, Polymers, etc.
Inorganic Chemistry – Periodic table, Chemical Bonding, Metallurgy, Coordination Compounds, etc
Memory based chapters such as s, p, d&f blocks, Qualitative Analysis have assignments only.
For more info/material/lectures you may head over to this website – sauravinstitute dot winuall dot com . There is plenty of free material for any serious student to secure a seat in the prestigious institutes such as IITs, NITs , IIITs, NISER, IISc etc.
At the end of this course ( if you have paid attention) you will be able to score very well in
– 12th Class Chemistry Boards
– JEE Advanced