• This Day Trading introduction is meant for adults wanting to make a better income. No prior knowledge is needed.
• This course is ideal for “Math Whizzes”, highly analytical people who find working at menial jobs for low wages disheartening.
• If you find detailed charts and swirling patterns of numbers mind-numbing but can tell the difference between red and green, can follow simple rules and recognize repeating patterns, then this course will be of great interest to you if you want to remove the 40 hour work week from your life and replace it with a work week that can be, after only a few months of practice, less than 4 hours.
• There are lectures within the course which even experienced traders will find helpful for them to improve their trading. It is however firmly designed for students with no, zero or extremey little experience with financial makets.
• This course is designed for people planning to retire but without the capital to continue their lifestyle.
• If you are tired, regardless of your age, with the ‘Rat Race’ and think there must be a better way and are willing to practice new skills to become proficient at them, this course wil show you the beginnings of our “10% in 10 minutes” philosophy.
• If you are nearing retirement age, don’t want to apply at Walmart for extra income once you do retire or your present income isn’t paying all your bills, then this course will show you how it is possible to earn more without spending 40 hours a week doing it.
• Traders who have or can apply and be approved for an Interactive Brokers Options account
• Traders who can afford $2000 annually for the trading platform
Scott Paton has been podcasting since the spring of 2005. He has executive produced and/or co-hosted over 45 podcasts. An internationally renowned speaker, Scott has presented to audiences from London, England to Sydney, Australia, from Vancouver, BC to New York, NY, from LA to Rwanda. Thousands of entrepreneurs and NGO’s have changed their public engagement strategies based on Scott’s sharing. We hope you will, too!
Scott has over 500,500 students from 199 countries taking at least one of his 100+ courses.
Scott joined Udemy in 2013. In late 2014, one of his clients inspired him to make a video course on Podcasting. He revisited Udemy and got very excited at the potential. After his course went live, Scott told his clients and many decided to make courses but needed help, so he has become a co-instructor with them, while continuing to support and build his own courses. His co-topics all include areas of life-long learning by Scott, including Stock Option Trading, Alternative Health, EFT, and Relationships.