Ever feel like your public speaking events aren’t hitting the mark?
Do you feel like your business or organization could use a spark to develop more influence, leads, and sales?
Have you ever had a meeting with your boss or a job interview and wished you had the social skills to charm and influence them?
Are you looking for the right definition for charisma that will fit your unique circumstances?
That’s exactly how many felt before taking Charisma-Become Charismatic And Develop Charisma Mastery! In this course you will:
· Develop the skills that will enable you to create excitement on any stage
· Radiate confidence and leadership skills when communicating with others
· Exude charisma, charm, and seduction during speaking events or presentations
· Easily and effortlessly connect with others and build your influence
· Watch your number of followers explode as you execute the “people connecting” strategies in this course.
· Develop the skills to become the speaker Event Organizers request for their conferences
· Improve your social skills to connect easily and effortlessly with co-workers and staff
· Become a charisma carpenter and watch your charisma explode through wellness strategies
Len Jackson, its founder, is an Emergency Medicine Physician and a speaker, trainer, and coach with the John Maxwell Team. He regularly consults for businesses in all industries and is currently a medical director in one of the nation’s largest healthcare organizations. He has served as spokesperson for major hospitals and was invited to speak at a Governor’s Press Conference on issues affecting Healthcare. Dr Jackson has been interviewed on ABC, NBC, CBS News and Good Morning Hawaii (America). He has also been interviewed on radio programs and in print newspapers. He has regular public speaking engagements and seminars and invites you to connect with him at Change And Lead.