You can use this course for three purposes:
1. Passing the CQIA certification exam. The course contains more than 100 practice questions.
2. This is also an in-depth Quality 101 course. If you are starting your career in the field of quality, then this is the course for you to advance in your profession.
3. Any member of an improvement team who wants to understand basic quality principles and support an improvement initiative.
1. CQIA CERTIFICATION EXAM PREPARATION:
This course is fully aligned with the updated Body of Knowledge.
Section I Quality Basics
Section II Team Basics
Section III Continuous Improvement Techniques
Section IV Supplier Relationship
Section V Customer Relationship
2. QUALITY 101: FOUNDATIONAL QUALITY COURSE TO IMPROVE AN ORGANIZATION’S PERFORMANCE:
Training your entry-level quality assurance, inspection and quality management team members to understand the basics of quality principles and apply best practices in their work areas.
•No need to pay $1000 to $3000 per person.
•No need to send your people 3 to 5 days off from the work.
•Certificate of Completion provided.
•Download pdf study notes.
Note: We are not a representative of ASQ®, IASSC® or any other certification organization.
ASQ® is the registered trademark of the American Society for Quality.
IASSC® is the registered trademark of the International Association for Six Sigma Certification.
We are an independent training provider. We are neither associated nor affiliated with the certification organization(s) mentioned in our courses. The name and title of the certification exam mentioned in this course are the trademarks of the respective certification organization. We mention these names and/or the relevant terminologies only for describing the relevant exam processes and knowledge (i.e. Fair Use).