This online training course helps you to understand the key elements to implement and manage ISMS (information security management system) as specified in ISO/IEC 27001:2013 standard so that your organization can gain more customer satisfaction, enhance its performance & security.
You will gain deeper understanding of the ISO/IEC 27001:2013 terms, definitions and structure, so that you will be able to apply its concepts and principles to your existing organization.
Consolidate your experience with the latest innovations and help your company to grow continuously.
This course is ideal for anyone in need to understand, plan, implement or maintain an organization’s ISO/IEC 27001:2013 ISMS.
Use the internationally recognized ISO/IEC 27001:2013 to enhance your auditing skills, as the effectiveness of an audit will have a significant impact on the regulatory compliance and customer satisfaction.
Gain your customers’ trust by planning and executing and efficient audit and monitor and take corrective actions where appropriate.
In this course we will learn.
•The requirements of ISO/IEC 27001 ISMS
•Information security controls as per ISO/IEC 27001 ISMS
•Internal audit process and practice
•Information security principles and concepts
•How to obtain ISO/IEC 27001 certification
•How to implement ISO/IEC 27001 requirements
ISO 27001 is the internationally accepted universal standard for handling threats to the protection of the information you carry. ISO 27001 certification helps you to show to your customers and other stakeholders that you are managing the protection of your data. A collection of structured specifications for an Information Security Management System (ISMS) is given by ISO 27001:2013 (the latest edition of ISO 27001).
Benefits Of ISO 27001
· Retains the confidentiality of sensitive information
· Provides confidence in how you handle risk to clients and stakeholders
· Enables healthy exchange of information
· Helps you comply (e.g. SOX) with other regulations
· Provide a competitive value for you
· Enhanced customer satisfaction which improves the retention of customers
· Consistency of the service or product delivery
· Manages and minimizes exposure to risks
· Builds a security culture