This course has over 450 practice questions :
1. Fundamental and Technical analysis
2. Company Analysis
3. Introduction to the portfolio approach
4. The portfolio management process
5. Mutual funds : structure and regulations
6. Mutual funds : Types and features
7. Exchange Traded funds
8. Other Managed products
9. Structured products
10. Canadian Taxation
11. Fee Based Accounts
12. Working with the retail client
13. Working with the institutional client
WHAT SKILLS WILL YOU DEVELOP FROM TAKING THE CSC
1. A better understanding of the Canadian financial services landscape
2. Greater knowledge about various financial instruments such as equities, managed products, structured products, derivatives and more
3. The ability to accurately assess company, industry and market performance
4. Deeper knowledge of industry standards and codes of ethics
5. Skills, knowledge and tools to better serve your clients
6. Meet proficiency requirements to deal in Alternative Mutual Fund
WHAT CAREERS DOES TAKING THE CSC LEAD TO?
•Mutual Funds and Alternative Mutual Funds Sales Representative
•Bank or Trust Company Officer
Welcome to Prep for Canadian Securities Course .
This course provides in depth knowledge of the Canadian
securities marketplace. You will learn about the types, features, pricing and trading of fixed income securities while using relevant software.
You will also learn about the Canadian securities industry and the regulatory environment, market and economic events impacting investment performance, and to analyze corporate financial statements. We will undertake an investigation of financial instruments such as fixed income, equities, managed products and structured products. Fee based accounts and derivatives are also included in this course.