✓ Our course will give you everything you need to teach you how to prepare your young learners to pass the Cambridge YLE Flyers exam with maximum shields
✓ How to teach Cambridge YLE Flyers Listening section
✓ How to teach Cambridge YLE Flyers Reading and Writing section
✓ How to teach Cambridge YLE Flyers Speaking section
✓ Practical worksheets to facilitate your teaching Cambridge YLE Flyers students
✓ You will gain all the knowledge and confidence necessary for teaching Cambridge YLE Flyers A2 English Exam
✓ Tips to help your students pass Cambridge YLE Flyers exam with flying colours.
• You are an ESL teacher (recently or not yet qualified) who wants the students to pass Cambridge YLE Flyers A2 English exam.
• You are a parent (pre-intermediate level of English or above) who wants your child to succeed in taking Cambridge YLE Flyers exam and pass it with maximum shields.
• You want a course which takes you by the hand and guides you through all the skills, ie. Listening, Reading & Writing, and Speaking.
• You want resources to be used in the classroom with your students or at home with your child.
• If you are an experienced ESL teacher with extensive experience in teaching Cambridge Flyers , then this course is not for you.
Alex Popov has created 1 courses that got 4 reviews which are generally positive. Alex Popov has taught 15 students and received a 5.0 average review out of 4 reviews. Depending on the information available, Alex Popov is a TRUSTED instructor.
Who am I?
I’m a passionate ESL teacher who loves teaching and sharing his knowledge with fellow teachers as well as students. I’ve been in the teaching field since 2002.
Teaching Qualifications & Experience
I enjoy teaching Cambridge YLE, KET, PET, FCE, CAE, as well as TOEFL and IELTS English exam preparation lessons online and offline.
Master of Arts – Teaching English as a Second Language, University of Idaho, 2008
Assistant of Director of Writing of the Department of English, Taught numerous sections of “Introduction to College Writing” and “College Writing and Rhetoric.”
Taught listening, reading, and writing to ESL students of U of I.
Master of Arts – Professional Communication, University of Alaska Fairbanks, 2004
I simply love everything about teaching English as a second language. Seeing how my students pass their English exams with flying colors is the best reward.
I am confident that my courses will help you, an ESL teacher, to succeed in teaching your ESL students.
Travelling is definitely one of the hobbies as I have been to countries such as the USA, Italy, Germany, the Czech Republic, Macau, and others.
I like listening to music, watching TV series, and playing table tennis.