[TOTAL OF 450 UPDATED QUESTIONS]
Over 450 Questions and Answers available on the UDEMY platform!!
Updated questions on 23rd March of 2021!
This course will allow you to assess your knowledge of the following domains in the AWS Certified Cloud Practitioner CLF-C01 exam:
•Domain 1: Cloud Concepts (26%)
•Domain 2: Security and Compliance (25%)
•Domain 3: Technology (33%)
•Domain 4: Billing and Pricing (16%)
The AWS Certified Cloud Practitioner exam (CLF-C01) validates an examinee’s ability to:
● Define what the AWS Cloud is and the basic global infrastructure.
● Describe basic AWS Cloud architectural principles.
● Describe the AWS Cloud value proposition.
● Describe key services on the AWS platform and their common use cases (for example, compute and analytics).
● Describe basic security and compliance aspects of the AWS platform and the Shared Responsibility Model.
● Define the billing, account management, and pricing models.
● Describe basic/core characteristics of deploying and operating in the AWS Cloud.
•I recommend you score at least an 80% on all exams before trying the actual exam.
•No duplicate questions.
Only this course isn’t enough to obtain approval in the exam. This course is a very powerful tool, but first, you have to study the exam subjects to align the content learned with the format of the questions and so get similarity with the Exam format of questions.
We are totally confident in the value of this course which comes with a 30-day unconditional money-back guarantee.
Get lifetime access now – risk-free!
Exam Title: AWS Certified Cloud Practitioner
Exam Code: CLF-C01
Number of Questions: 65 Questions
Duration: 90 minutes
Availability: AWS Training Center
Test Format: Multiple-choice and Multi-select
Passing Score: A passing score is 700 out of 1000 points (70%)
Language Exam: English, Indonesian (Bahasa), Japanese, Simplified Chinese, Korean.