Technical Specifics in Photography. Video lessons in this series are straightforward & concise. Each Topic will be broken down to easily understandable parts, with each part having the maximum runtime of only 10 minutes to enchance the learning experience. On top of that, it is very effective & affordable too. In this Course, you will be taught in-depth regarding how to handle your camera’s exposure values to capture the perfectly lit image.
Discover the aspects regarding photography exposure:
– Sensor Technology.
– Metering With Your Camera.
– Using The Histogram.
– 18% Grey Card.
– Using a Light Meter.
– Using a Flash.
– The evolution from Film to Digital.
– What is Dynamic Range.
– Highlight clipping on digital sensors.
Metering With Your Camera
– Understanding the various Metering Modes.
– Matrix Metering, how it works and when to use it.
– Spot Metering, how it works and when to use it.
– Center-Weighted Metering, how it works and when to use it.
– Using Exposure Compensation correctly.
Using The Histogram
– How To read a Histogram.
– Identifying the peaks in a Histogram.
– The difference between High-Key and Clipping.
18% Grey Card
– When do you need to use a Grey Card.
– Learn the correct method to hold a Grey Card.
– Setting your camera’s exposure using a Grey Card.
Using A Light Meter
– Learn how to use a Light Meter.
– In what situations is a Light Meter useful?
– Where to place a Light Metering in challenging lighting situations.
– Working with Flash and Light Meters.
Using A Flash
– Learn about the limitations of Natural Lighting.
– Learn how to overcome high contast situations using Flash.
– Camera and Flash settings to produce a professional looking image.