AI is not only for engineers. If you want your organization to become better at using AI, this is the course to tell everyone–especially your non-technical colleagues–to take.
In this course, you will learn:
– The meaning behind common AI terminology, including neural networks, machine learning, deep learning, and data science
– What AI realistically can–and cannot–do
– How to spot opportunities to apply AI to problems in your own organization
– What it feels like to build machine learning and data science projects
– How to work with an AI team and build an AI strategy in your company
– How to navigate ethical and societal discussions surrounding AI
Though this course is largely non-technical, engineers can also take this course to learn the business aspects of AI.