The Kanban Framework, part of the Agile Family is a very powerful Project Management Methodology that can be Scaled to manage your Initiatives, Portfolios, Programmes, Projects and Tasks across your company.
In this course I am teaching you all you need to get started with Kanban, getting better at it, and how to master this framework.
We will start by learning the Lean Principles, then move to Agile, a short overview of Scrum, and finally Kanban and a practical demonstration of Scaled Kanban!
By the end of this course, you will have understood what is a Product and its features. How each features or group of features can be a separate Value Stream. Why and How to implement them as soon as possible to bring value to your customers.
You will learn about:
– Everything start with a Vision that evolve into a Product
– Who is the Product Owner?
– Product Building Process & Persona
– The Five Lean Principles
– Mura, Muri, Muda
– Agile Manifesto – The Right Balance
– Are projects still failing with Agile?
– Benefits of Adopting Agile
– Who benefits from Agile?
– Main Agile Frameworks
– Scrum in 7 mins
– What is Kanban and what isn’t Kanban
– Definition / The Pros & Cons
– Who should lead Kanban adoption?
– Effect of Applying Kanban
and much more …
Wondering how to expand Kanban to all the Projects’ Stakeholders? Then stay with me until the Scaled Kanban section!