Hey TOEFL candidates,
You’ll need to be able to quickly switch between multiple English skills throughout the test in order to answer a majority of the questions. Many English learners, particularly when they’re still becoming more comfortable with the language, struggle to go from speaking to reading to listening in such quick succession, and it can cause them to miss important details and make careless mistakes, further increasing the difficulty of the TOEFL.
The Speaking section probably has the fastest pacing of the entire TOEFL, and you’ll need to quickly jot down notes after hearing/reading the prompt in order to be ready to start speaking when the timer starts. For the Writing section, you’ll have more control over how you organize your time, but you’ll still need to complete two essays in less than an hour.
Overall, you won’t be able to spend a lot of time pondering over a particular question or figuring out what to say if you want to answer all the questions in time.
Is your TOEFL preparation difficult because
1) You cannot respond to each question quickly and precisely?
2) You find it difficult to connect ideas in the speaking and writing sections?
3) You cannot take notes as speakers speak very quickly?
There is a great solution to all of your concerns!
By purchasing this video course, you will gain the following benefits:
1) Improve speaking and writing skills by doing 5 practice tests.
2) Analyse the structure of each response in detail.
3) Use the same templates when taking the TOEFL examination.
4) Improve your grammar and vocabulary.
5) Learn how to connect ideas using linking devices.
6) Improve your time management skills.
7) Download PDF files for each lesson.