Reviews So Far:
“The course is really good. I had problems with business valuations during the FM march 2019 exams, but I am finding it easier and I am understanding the concept better.”
“I learned a lot. Some of it was above my head at this point. I would have benefited from a little more explanation & 1 or 2 more opportunities to practice for each of the new concepts.”
“nice explanations, Thanks”
“Good course. God bless you.”
“Good way of teaching”
“This is a good introduction course. Congratulations to anyone envolved.”
“very good concise content. instructor is very knowlegeable and able to summarize info rapidly”
“I am not a ACCA student so am not preparing for the exam. It is solely for my own interest. The training program did provide a clear explanations. Able to gain an understanding of the subject quickly. As for how realistic it is to the real world, I can’t comment as I have never worked in this field. Therefore it is a 4 star instead of 5 star.”
This course covers the Business Valuations section of the ACCA Financial Management (FM) paper.
The topics covered are:
1. Nature and purpose of the valuation of business and financial assets.
2. Models for the valuation of shares.
3. The valuation of debt and other financial assets.
4. Efficient Market Hypothesis (EMH) and practical considerations in the valuation of shares.
Disclosure: when you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
ACCA Financial Management (FM): Business Valuations
Learn why valuation of businesses are required and the appropriate models for valuation of shares
Table of contents
Reviews So Far:
You will learn
This course is for
• Those who are taking the ACCA Advanced Financial Management (AFM) examination but you want a quick refresher on Business Valuations in the FM paper.
1) Chartered Financial Analyst (CFA) Program – Level 1, 2, 3
2) Financial Risk Manager (FRM) Program – Part 1 and 2
3) ACCA – FM, PM, and AFM
Our instructors have more than 10 years of experience teaching Finance & Investment, Risk Management, Treasury Management and Financial Modeling at the professional level. They hold professional qualifications such as CFA, FRM, PRM.