This is a straightforward and easy-to-understand course that encompasses all the main aspects of academic writing. It comprises 34 lectures that serve as a step-by-step guide to help high school and university students enhance their writing skills.
The number one goal of this course is to help you write better essays. But of course, it is not limited to writing essays only. Once you grasp the basic techniques of writing an excellent essay, you are pretty much ready to engage in any form of writing be it fictional or non-fictional. If you plan on taking up a writing career whether it’s in journalism, PR, blogging, content writing, marketing, or sales, being a good writer becomes essential. As you move from section to section and from lecture to lecture, it is important that you practice along by implementing everything that you learn for maximum benefit.
1) learn how to choose your essay topic
2) learn how to write thesis statements
3) learn how to develop and support your ideas
4) understand the various essay types and how to develop them
5) learn how to achieve unity and cohesion through effective organization
6) learn to deliver concise yet effective messages
Sign up now and build your writing confidence.
Let’s get started.