✓ Follow a series of short videos and learn the basics, step-by-step.
✓ Learn how to cook simple meals and quick snacks, plus save money on takeaway food.
✓ Like building blocks, learn piece by piece until you can cook an entire roast dinner and dessert.
✓ Become a confident home cook, even if you’ve never liked cooking. It’s easier than you think.
• Absolute beginners. No experience needed. This is the course if you’ve never cooked before.
• If you haven’t got a clue where to start, this is for you.
• You’ll need some basic ingredients and some everyday kitchen items, like pans, knives and utensils.
• This is a fast-to-learn course. You will be cooking straight away no matter what experience you have.
• Any age, in any country. This is a skill for life and will save you money.
• Absolute beginners in cooking, even if you’ve tried and failed.
• Students off to university who will now have to cook for themselves.
• People moving into their first home. Cooking for just themselves or as a couple.
• If circumstances have changed and now you have to cook for your partner or family, this is for you.
• This could be used as a starter course to prepare you for further training in the catering industry.
John has a wealth of experience and is a skilled instructor in many vocational areas. He first started teaching competition Judo at the age of just 14, having been a highly successful competitor himself. Later in life, this lead him into a career as an I.T. instructor, sales manager, self-employed driving instructor and trainer in various business arenas. Qualified as a clinical hypnotherapist and hypnotherapist trainer, City & Guilds ‘Catering for Industry’ chef, Public speaker and motivator, his teaching methods are easy to understand. Whether you are a complete novice or someone wanting more advanced training, Johns approach should help you achieve your goals.