This course is about CDS – Core Data Services the most popular code push down Technique in SAP ERP world.
Existing ABAP knowledge will be helpful to excel in this concept.
This course has been designed keeping the novice developer in mind.
This course covers all the important aspects of CDS from Scratch to Advance.
This course will help you to understand the various use cases of CDS.
How CDS is so powerful in the current era.
Why we should go for CDS and what is the standard supposed to be taken care of while working with CDS.
VDM concept is the heart of CDS.
VDM has been covered in very much detail considering the real-time scenario.
CDS Performance is also nicely covered with real-time example in detail.
1. What is CDS?
2. Some Basic Examples of CDS?
3. Why CDS is the most popular code pushdown techniques like AMDP, Information model etc.
4. CDS Vs SQL View
5. Annotations, Mandatory Annotations, Power of Annotations
6. Different properties – like Buffering etc.
7. CDS Vs OPEN SQL
8. Parameterized CDS
9. How to consume CDS in Report
10. Association – A powerful Concept
11. Different types of Association
13. Adhoc Vs Exposed Association
14. Asociation Vs Join
15. Path Expression
16. CDS – Limitation
17. CDS and OData
18. Table Function – Use and Limitation
19. Virtual Data Model – Different types, usages and benefits
20. Transient Provider
21. S4 Embedded Analytics
22. CDS Performance