What is CAMS Exam?
Certified Anti-Money Laundering Specialist (CAMS) is the gold standard in AML certifications which is widely recognized and accepted by financial institutions, Banks, governments and international law enforcement agencies, with more than 40,000 CAMS graduates worldwide. The certification helps to land / boost your career in the field of Financial Crime Compliance.
With the recent spike in higher salaries for AML/CFT practitioners, a CAMS holder earns 42% more compared to non-CAMS certified counterpart!
Inside the course you will get:
· 3 full length Mock tests, 100 questions each total 300 practice questions.
· Each Mock test is strictly timed and 70% Mark is required to pass the Exam.
· After you finish each Mock test, you’ll see the scores and can review the incorrect answers.
· You can attempt the Mock tests unlimited time and can access from your Mobile / App.
Salient features of this course:
· According to updated syllabus of CFE 2022,
· 300 plus Organic MCQs with detailed explanations.
· 24/7 Instructor support through Q & A section or Messages ,
· 30 Days money back guarantee
Is the exam difficult to pass?
No, the exam is not difficult to pass. In fact, it should be easy for you to pass when you go to take your exam. If you are properly prepared, the exam should be easy to pass. In other words, if you know the material tested on the exam, then taking the exam is just the process of answering questions you are prepared to answer. Of course, there may be a few questions that you are uncertain about, but if you are properly prepared, you should know that you passed when you leave the exam.